Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC
101 Montgomery St, Suite 1900
94104 San Francisco
Link zur Homepage
We are looking for talented and highly motivated individuals for a 12-month internship and/or 18-month traineeship at our San Francisco office beginning April 2020. Applications will be accepted until February 29, 2020.
12-month internship/ 18-month traineeship (full-time) in San Francisco
Bavarian U.S. Offices for Economic Development, LLC -
- Attend industry conferences and networking events
- Support project managers with current projects and business development
- Conduct market research and create industry profiles about the latest tech trends
- Accompany project managers to events and trade shows in various industries and assist with marketing and client follow-up
- Identify target companies and follow trends of US companies via internet, business or trade magazines
- Keep our followers updated and engaged via our Social Media channels
- Identify new channels to meet innovative growth companies and financial investors in USA
- Administrative tasks (maintaining the CRM system, arranging marketing information packages, etc)
- Recent graduate (at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent) of preferably Business Administration or Economics, with focus in entrepreneurship, marketing, or related fields
- You’re excited about entrepreneurship, startups & technological innovation
- Work experience in marketing, communications, business development or related field (a minimum of 1 year of post-degree work experience is required for 18 months traineeship)
- Excellent computer skills (entire MS Office Suite; InDesign is a huge plus)
- High-level proficiency in the English and German languages
- Excellent customer service and networking skills
- Strong research and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exciting workplace in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district and the most important tech hub in the world – Silicon Valley
- Energetic and intercultural work environment. Our team values open-mindedness, teamwork and flexibility.
- Great networking opportunities with large corporates, innovative startups & VCs in San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Hands-on experience: We’re a small team, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to bring in your unique skills, new ideas, and know-how.
- Fair compensation & vacation policy, reimbursement of visa costs (if applicable), healthcare
English - German
Dauer: 12 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Bavarian U.S. Offices represents Germany’s largest and wealthiest state in the US on behalf of Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy and its foreign investment and business promotion agency Invest in Bavaria. Our representative office in San Francisco actively promotes Bavaria as a leading European business location across the U.S. West and offers confidential consultation to US-based companies seeking to establish or expand their operations in Bavaria.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.