XTP is a specialist consultant focusing on transparency, cost, and risk.
We have a proven track record of increasing implementation efficiency in public and private market assets from clients across Europe and the USA.
• Create new complex user-facing features and front-end applications.
• Design and build reusable TypeScript components.
• Analyze user behavior to create an improved experience for users.
• Interact with backend developers to design and optimize our internal APIs.
• Screen and evaluate emerging developments in the front-end domain.
• Understand our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice when necessary.
• Completed computer science studies or comparable qualifications.
• Curiosity and passion for your field.
• Knowledge in UI and UX testing is appreciated.
• Ability to contribute to and work in a lean and agile way.
• Solution-oriented and independent working method.
• Highly proficient in English, German language skills welcome.
• Flexible working arrangements, trust-based vacation time.
• Mentoring, internal and external training – tailored to your specific needs.
• Support in obtaining additional qualifications and certificates relevant to our business.
• Competitive compensation, optional pension scheme.
• Team of bright-minded people, open and supportive culture.
• International culture where the team feels empowered, responsible, and valued.
• Opportunity to grow with the company and leave you footprints.
• Working with bleeding-edge technologies, new ideas are always welcome.
German - English
Beginn: Ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
XTP is the market leader for implementation efficiency in institutional asset management. Our clients are large institutional investors such as pension funds, insurers and reinsurers. With our big-data-driven, forensic approach we create transparency of costs, processes and investment risks, across all asset classes.
Erbringung sonstiger wirtschaftlicher Dienstleistungen für Unternehmen und Privatpersonen