At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G.We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
• Maintenance and additional installation of communication systems in the test laboratory (LINUX environment)
• Recording/managing assemblies in a database
• Specific adapter cables (if necessary plan and produce) by yourself
• Flashing of FPGAs / ROM memory via GUI or command line programs to get assemblies running again
• Possibly automation of recurring tasks by scripts (bash, python, ...)
• Support in troubleshooting of destroyed equipment
Are you that person with this background?
• Knowledge in simple web applications and the office tools Word / Excel
• Preferably Craftsmanship: Filing, drilling
• Good handling with the soldering iron: From coarser things-wire on soldering pad-to smaller SMD components (the latter can be learned or refined)
• Experience with LINUX
• Programming skills (C, bash, Python)
• Fluent in English
Studies: Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Technology or Computer Science
What we offer:
• Working with a dynamic and diverse team
• Varied activities
• Flexible working hours
• Fair conditions
Applications preferred in
Englisch: Please apply only online on our website (nomiko).
Beginn: By arrangement
Dauer: 6 months (option of extension)
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G. We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.