- Collaborate closely with our business development and account management team to acquire new consulting projects
- Contribute to shaping and executing sales campaigns
- Enter new data records and maintain our master data in the CRM-system
- Allocate new leads to our business development team
- Be the contact person for customer inquiries and appointments
- Source relevant new business contacts
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external sales processes
- Graduated/about to graduate in Business, Marketing or a similar field
- People person, enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, but also about closing deals
- Hands-On Mentality: You are not afraid of cold calling B2B prospects
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation abilities
- Fluency in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
German - English - French
Beginn: 01.04.2021/ ASAP
Dauer: 6-12 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 5
Angaben zum Unternehmen
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” (cit. Confucius) A sea of opportunities is waiting for you at Consultport. Are you ready to disrupt the consulting market with us?
We’re a young, fast-growing company based in Berlin, led by experienced entrepreneurs, with backgrounds from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google. We’re building the finest digital marketplace, one that brings leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants together with businesses. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across European markets.
We connect them with the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and more. We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player”, our culture is very collaborative, friendly, and flexible. We encourage our team to bring in their own ideas and take initiative to move us forward. We’re located in Berlin, one of Europe’s most booming and exciting cities for start-ups and tech, and have established a strong business network especially in the DACH region.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.