This role is 6 months full-time in Berlin or Paris (or split between both), with the opportunity for a permanent role in the future as a project coordinator and/or junior producer
6-MONTHS FILM PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
Coproduction Office -
Film- und Fernsehwissenschaft
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Researching for prospective finance, casting, coproducers...
• Collaborating in the creation of both content and visual presentations for funding applications.
• Coordinating funding applications and following up with funds, financers, projects, banks and clients as well as performing other financial and coordination tasks.
• Assisting producers with research and coordination tasks during the different phases of the production process, script development, locations, casting...
• Monitoring and keeping an overview of film cashflow and budgets together with our CFO and our executive producers, and preparing cost reports.
• Participating in test screenings
• A native or fully fluent French or German-speaker with an excellent command of both languages.
• Capable of interacting with professionals across different sectors: film industry, public sector, finance and accounting.
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in the film industry.
• Precise, accountable and motivated, with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
• Flexible, a problem solver with a proactive skill set.
• Proficient with Excel, able to manage budgets, you have a “head for numbers” and have an interest in finance/accounting (any legal training is a plus).
• Computer savvy and proficient in cloud-based applications and virtual workspaces.
• Have the possibility of employment at the end of the internship and the opportunity to grow within the company (the company’s current managers started as interns).
• Gain an insight into different aspects of the company (management, production and sales).
• Work in an international and multi-lingual environment, in a friendly and motivational atmosphere with engaged colleagues who bring commitment and camaraderie to their work.
• Obtain valuable experience from working with producers as well as with our founder Philippe Bober on the production of unique films.
• Experience up close how some of Europe’s most original and accomplished directors approach their work.
German - English - French
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.