Your responsibilities will include:
• Hands on data processing and analysis of high dimensional clinical data (e.g. biomarker, gene expression data)
• Experience with predictive models, signatures search, dimension reduction, cut-point determination using advanced statistical and machine learning methods
• Strong expertise in R programming including R package development and shiny applications
• Development of reusable algorithms that can be used in applications
• Data visualization using interactive frameworks (e.g. R package plotly, D3.js)
• Direct point of contact for employees and customers
• University degree in data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education
• At least two years of experience in data analysis and clinical research
• Very good IT expertise, especially with statistical analysis tools (R required, SAS is a plus)
• Quick learning and analytical skills
• Team player with high degree of initiative
• Good English skills, German is an advantage
What we offer you:
As a quality provider of statistical consulting we truly believe that delivery of high-quality services is the foundation of our stable and growing team. Therefore, we give you time for your core job competencies by minimizing organiza-tional burden. Our continued trainings keep you up to date on all regulatory requirements. We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities and flexible working hours.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, data science and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies (7 of the top 20), CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team of 40 experts supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosure and posting of trial results.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.