- Manage and contribute to innovative engineering projects and software development in the field of vibro-acoustics (VA)
- Embedded in our international team, provide technical support and VA expertise for our customers
- Build and expand customer relationships in collaboration with the sales team
- Conduct trainings and seminars about our VA software
- Support marketing activities by technical publications and conferences
-You have a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably in Vibro-Acoustics (VA)?
- You have experience with numerical methods (FEM, BEM, SEA) and basic skills in scripting?
- You are involved in industrial VA projects using commercial FEM codes and SEA software?
- You are a team player, self-driven, and showing initiative?
- You are fluent in English? (German is a plus)
- Sounds good? Come join us!
This is what we offer
- An ambitious and innovative technical environment
- Exciting projects with international teams and customers
- Perspective to lead the German VA team if aptitude is proven
- Challenging work in an international company
- Modern and well-equipped offices
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including earliest start date and salary expectations.
Your contact: Lara Brenner, Recruiter
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: ab sofort
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing "as good as real" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie