Do you want to have a challenging internship in the field of event management in the middle of one of the most stunning surroundings of Norway? We are looking for an outgoing and motivated intern, who wants to support our company in 2020!
- Assist with the organization and execution of events
- Keeping in touch with the customers, advise and do sales
- Online marketing & social media marketing
- Developing new marketing projects and systems
- Assist with daily work tasks
- Study program or apprenticeship in the field of business and management, ideally with a focus on marketing & sales, but not necessarily
- Independent way of working
- Organization skills and flexibility
- Reliable and not afraid to take over some responsibility
- Creative minds are welcome!
- Driver’s license
- Ideally some basic Norwegian language skills
- First experiences within the field of event management – ideally, but not necessarily
At Fun Center we have flexible working hours, fun at work and challenging tasks. An exciting environment in the fast-moving event business for making your first steps in your work life. As we are a small company, we offer you a chance to explore a great variety of tasks. You will be able to do a bit of everything and find out about your preferences.
We pay a monthly salary. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us.
We are looking forward to reading your application (pdf)
Beginn: April 2020
Dauer: 4-6 Monate
Vergütung: 800-1000 Euro
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.