Who are we looking for?
• Native German speaker with good English skills
• Doing a Bachelor or Master in Business, Sales or Aeronautic related studies
• Very good communication skills and an affinity to speak on the phone
• Analytical and good organisation skills
• Ability to work independently but also in a team
• Knowledge of light aviation is a big plus (preferable owner of a pilot license)
• Sales experience is a big plus
• You will be the main point of contact for our Pilots
• You will build the Pilot acquisition strategy together with the Country Manager and execute Pilot acquisition as an ongoing process
• You will be responsible for activation of subscribed Pilots and perform as the expert
• Managing of the flight strategy and constant monitoring of the offer will be your daily business
• Organisation of Pilot Meet-up events and Fly-ins
• You will work hand in hand with the German Country Manager
Why join Wingly?
Wingly is an international team of 25 people who are passionate about aviation, and who are promoters of the collaborative economy. Joining us means living the start-up experience at its best. We work hard, but also enjoy our team activities such as afterworks and even flights aboard light aircraft and helicopters. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Paris in the 11e.
Englisch - Februar 2020
Dauer: 6 Monate
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.