• You will design and implement complex UI- and Interaction-Designs for our Virtual Reality software IC.IDO.
• Meet and collaborate with product managers and technical experts to validate designs and make improvements.
• Participate and lead in the implementation of your concepts and designs.
• You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field?
• You are proficient in using Qt and coding in C++?
• You have basic knowledge of front-end web technologies like HTML, CSS, REST, JS, Ajax?
• You have a basic understanding of user experience topics and professional user interface development?
• You have a basic background in 3D-graphics?
• You are fluent in English?
• Sounds good? Come join us!
• An ambitious and innovative technical environment
• Exciting projects with international teams and customers
• Interesting work in an international company with great colleagues and office environment
• Modern offices that are well-equipped with latest VR technologies
• Training opportunities
• Unlimited contract
• Flexible working hours and 30 days annual leave
• Free fruit and drinks (hot drinks, water, juice)
English - German
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
The ESI Group is a pioneer and world-leading provider in virtual prototyping software solutions. ESI has developed a unique proficiency in helping industrial manufacturers replace physical tests and prototypes by digital ones, allowing them to virtually manufacture, assemble, test and pre-certify their future products. We employ about 1200 highly qualified specialists in 40 countries across the globe. The key to our success is the use of realistic material physics, providing \"as good as real\" virtual results. IC.IDO is the virtual reality platform within ESI. It is the leading software for targeted, interactive, immersive visual decision-making.
Sonstige Softwareentwicklung, Hardwareberatung, Erbringung von Beratungsleistungen auf dem Gebiet der Informationstechnologie