More than Metrics
Sterzinger Straße 1
Link zur Homepage
We look for two new colleagues to join us on our journey as our Quality Assurance & Software Testers for 8 hours per week. You will work closely with our development team which will train you comprehensively on the job.
Your role on this journey
- You do structured and detailed manual tests of our web-based and mobile apps.
- In addition to our automated test-suite you review and test each release before it goes live.
- You assist our development team in identifying potential areas for further high-level automated tests to make the test suite more robust.
- You closely collaborate with our frontend and backend developers as well as with designers.
What we need from you
- Ideally you are in your bachelor studies of informatics or related fields
- You have technical knowledge about how web-based applications work
- You have an eye for details and usability
- You are fluent in English
Your benefits on this journey
- 425 Euro/ month for 8 hours/week, with flexible work time and optional home office
- A comprehensive on-the-job training by a senior QA engineer
- A chance to learn how a modern distributed SaaS product is built and scaled
- A variety of projects and challenges in a fast-growing business
- Free monday lunches, drinks and snacks, additional holidays for teaching activities, the luxury of cycling or walking to work and legendary team events
- A fun team achieving great things with many laughters
Join us in our exceptional base in Innsbruck, Austria, the action capital of Europe.
Vergütung: 425 EUR monthly
Anzahl der Plätze: 2
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.