- Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments of 3 to 6 months in the different supply chain departments (Planning, Procurement, Quality, Plant, Warehouse, Engineering, Customer Logistics)
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Take full responsibility with planning and organising activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results
JUST BRING ALL YOUR SPECIAL INGREDIENTS AND RISE
- Visit our career site to apply.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU’RE READY TO RISE
- Experience isn’t a requirement, but passion and potential are You have a strong drive to make an impact and continuously improve yourself. You’re a fast learner, eager to grow as a leader, learn from the team and collaborate. You’re curious, like challenging the status quo and want to work on meaningful assignments.
- You have recently graduated from University with up to 2 years of experience or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
- You speak English and are an advanced PC user
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organisations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
Englisch - Deutsch
Beginn: September 2019
Dauer: 2 Jahre
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.