Sonnenberger Straße 64
Link zur Homepage
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for you In this internship role you will make an impact as a part of our Product Team and gain insights into the development and launch of our new products. You will get to know the exciting and challenging work in a start-up company and your focus will be to support our Product Managers in their day-to-day business.
- Be supportive: Support all process related to maintaining and expanding our product portfolio
- Rise over your limits: Assist in identifying new trends and sourcing new product ideas - one of the engines of growth for us as a company
- Take ownership: Live your passion for food trends to the fullest and analyse the requirements for and the practicability of new opportunities
- Do things that matter: Conduct market research and run indicators analysis
- Show engagement: Take over your own product projects and independently find and fulfill upcoming every-day tasks as a member of the Product Team
- You are a registered student
- You are eager to get to know more about the development of products that support a healthy lifestyle
- You show great passion in healthy nutrition and powerful ingredients
- You are a hands-on personality and have a structured and analytical way of working
- You are a native German speaker and fluent in English
- Nice to have: Practical experience in the development of consumer products and food innovation
WHAT WE OFFER
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of the team that makes the world a happier and healthier place
- A challenging work environment where something new happens every day - Boredom doesnt get a look in here
- A great international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- The whole variety of our products to pick up from our kitchen shelves
Englisch - German (nice to have)
Dauer: 3 - 6 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on
our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.