- Bring feature ideas to life
- Design and orchestrate a highly scalable backend architecture
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use, based on clean code principles
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability while taking care of security and data protection
For this, we believe you should have:
- Experience with php frameworks like symfony or laravel and frontend frameworks like vue js or react
- Good communication skills and team mindset
- Fluent english language skills
- Proficient understanding of clean code principles & automated testing frameworks
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Willingness to move to Cologne, Germany
You will be an integral part of a growing people-first start up in the heart of our beautiful Cologne. You will have the unique opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow in developing a product together with a motivated team. We trust each other and believe in self-organization, that’s why we want to give you the possibility to develop freely.
Of course, all the benefits you’d expect are included – from free drinks to fresh fruit, foosball matches and rooftop barbecues. Add a competitive salary, a quirky and loveable bunch of coworkers from eleven different countries, and a meaningful product with a great vision, and you’ll get why our Honestly is an awesome place to work.
Anzahl der Plätze:
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Honestly is a fast growing SaaS tech company that specializes in employee engagement. Working together with top brands all over the world, Honestly aims to shake up the business world by embracing the human side of business and developing meaningful relationships between companies and its employees and customers. Only by putting people first and emphasizing the relationship a business has with its employees and customers, organizations can create real value based on feedback. Therefore, we are profoundly convinced of our vision to create a world where people trust organizations as they would their best friend.