What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces.
• Assistance in application management of blue collar employees on site from application review to hiring and process improvement
• Consideration and implementation of employer marketing activities for blue collar employees
• Support the HR team in daily business
• Collaborate with our HR Shared Service Center and work on continuous process improvements
• Work with the HR Business Partner team on HR projects ( such as cultural change & employee survey, HR marketing, labour relations, training & education and leadership skills)
• Responsibility for one project out of the topics above
• Bachelor or Master Student of business administration, social- or business sciences, HR marketing or a comparable course of studies
• Fluent written and spoken in German & English
• Good MS-Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Teamwork ability
• Strong communication skills
Please apply in English via our career portal
Please send your application in English.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Deutsch - Englisch - ee
Dauer: 6 Monate
Vergütung: 1600 Euro
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Mondelez International,Inc.is one of the world’s largest snacks companies, with 2017 net revenues of approximately 26billion.
Our purpose and vision are to create more moments of joy by building the best snacking company in the world. Over 80,000 employees support this effort by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 160 countries around the world.
We are a world leader in biscuits, chocolate, gum, candy and powdered beverages. We hold the No.1 position globally in biscuits and candy as well as the No.2 position in chocolate and gum.
über 10000 Mitarbeiter
Großhandel mit Zucker, Süßwaren und Backwaren