Wearable Technologies AG
0049 8152 99 88 60
Link zur Homepage
Internship Event & Marketing in an International Team
Wearable Technologies AG -
Marketing, Kommunikationswissenschaften, Sprachwissenschaften, Event- und Freizeitmanagement
Project management for events, trade shows and conferences. Amongst others, preparing budgets; source and negotiate with vendors, suppliers, and clients, coordinate all operations, lead promotional activities for the events, analyze and create reports. After a while, you will also be involved in the conceptual side.
You will support our PR team in creating strategies for promoting our activities. Next to social media activities, this will involve preparing content for our website, writing newsletters and mailings and curating areas of the WT | Alliance Workgroup meetings.
You will be responsible for your key accounts to help them find an ideal strategy to achieve their goals.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have
- excellent organizational skills
- strong communicational skills
- a good sense of responsibility
- outstanding negotiation abilities
- a knack for problem-solving
- creative, innovative mindset
- good knowledge of MS Office and eventually wordpress
- be a team player
- be fluent in English and ideally speak German
- feel comfortable with working in a fast-paced working environment
- be self-reliant and proactive
- be able to deal with stressful situations
- be interested in marketing
- be customer-service oriented
- pay attention to detail
We offer a diverse job in an international environment (100 international team, organization of events in Europe, the US, Asia, Australia), interesting and challenging tasks, innovative topics and great colleagues. We cooperate with big corporations and innovative startups all around the globe. You will soon have your own areas of responsibility. You can try out the latest wearable devices and have the greatest office space directly by the beautiful Ammersee.